Forest Kingdom / Barrier-free access
- You can get to the Treetop Walkway complex with a chairlift or with our shuttle (Stezkabus)
- When getting on or off the chairlift the seats slow down to ensure your safety
- The walkway is no-barrier all along the way and its maximum gradient of 2-6% makes it suitable also for baby carriages and wheelchairs. Wheelchair users can get to the highest floor of the tower on an automatic platform.
- On the walkway sides there are transparent nets to ensure a perfect view.
- Special days for the disabled are organized on a regular basis throughout the year:
- Lipno without barriers - free entry to the Treetop Walkway against presentation of your disability pass ( ZTP/P) .
- Day with a handicap - free entry to the Treetop Walkway against presentation of your disability pass ( ZTP/P) + free entry for the accompanying person